Monday, February 04, 2008

Spacemusic Season 3 and a Little Update

I went to the Spacemusic site and was glad to see Season 3! I'm in the middle of 3.1, so far, and it sounds niiice. I want everyone to check it out, especially if you've never listened to Spacemusic.

On to my other music interests, I might be getting the SSX (1) Main Menu song that I've been trying to get, really ever since I played it back in 2000/2001. The song isn't on the soundtrack (or even listed) and I've tried to extract the music from the game CD with no luck. I found someone on a forum who may have it and contacted the user on AIM and I'm supposed to be getting it at some point through e-mail, hopefully.

I received a comment recently from Dave Beran, one of the music composers on the Rise FM radio station in GTA 3, correcting a song title. It's confusing trying to figure out which song is which from the artist/song list because it's hard to tell when one song ends and when another begins. Here's my response:

Hi, Dave Beran. Thanks for the input. That song is easily the best song in GTA 3! I remember just turning to Rise FM and waiting for that song to come on. There's just something special about the vocals of the woman in the song and the music. Congratulations on your success. I can only hope that one day I will be able to make something on that level.

Comments on "Spacemusic Season 3 and a Little Update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/28/2013 1:36 PM) : 

Hello to all, because I am truly keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly. It contains nice information.

Also visit my webpage ... http://wiki.agdoku.org

 

post a comment